Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hard Disk RMA from Seagate: Recieve my Replacement Hard Drive in 6 Days FREE

I was amazed in the service that Seagate given in my hard disk that I send to them for RMA. I received my replacement drive with-in 6 days from Philippines to Singapore.

Hard Disk RMA from Seagate: Recieve my Replacement Hard Drive in 6 Days FREE


FIRST DAY:
I applied for a RMA in Seagate Website, after several minutes I receive a confirmation of my RMA Application.


SECOND DAY:
I send my two units defective drive in UPS in Ninoy Aquino International Airport.


THIRD DAY:
I receive a confirmation email that Seagate receive my defective drive in Singapore.


FOURTH DAY:
I receive an email states that Seagate have already  ship back the replacement drive to Philippines.

SIXTH DAY:
I receive the replacement drive delivered send by UPS.


It was my first time to send a defective drive for RMA to Seagate. Thanks Seagate for the best service.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Topic of the Week

 

Followers

Directories

Computers Blog Directory Top  blogs Blog Directory & Search engine Top Technology-Internet Sites
Copyright © 2013 Charotero - A Personal Technical Diary | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Edgy Facts - Widget
Powered by Edgy Facts - Widget
Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails